Italian Business Association in Indonesia (IBAI)
IBAI is a non-profit, voluntary association established with the objective of providing a business forum for Italian and Indonesian Companies and Individuals in Indonesia.
The Association has aims and objectives in several business and social aspects. IBAI carries out the activities as follows:
- To promote contact among Indonesian citizens and the Italian Business Community, especially any individuals or companies having their domicile or address in Indonesia or Italy.
- To collect information related to economic, financial and commercial aspects in the interest of the members. To accommodate opinions and suggestions of the members and then address or convey them to the relevant official.
- To hold periodical meetings, both social and business.
- To publish News of interest of our members, such as foreign investments and regulations in Indonesia.
- To build and maintain relationship with the competent parties in Indonesia and Italy, and private organizations conducting activities in trade, industry, and service sectors.
- To strengthen bilateral relations between Italy and Indonesia in collaboration with strategic partners from the two Countries.
- To give access to Business Studies and Sectorial Information.
As an integrant part of the “Sistema Italia”, IBAI collaborates with the Italian Embassy, the Italian Institute of Culture, and the Italian Trade Commission, and acts as a point of convergence for the Italian and Indonesian business communities in Indonesia, with the aim to spread the knowledge of the business opportunities available in Indonesia, and initiate cooperation ties between operators in Italy and Indonesia.
Thanks to IBAI, Italian and Indonesian companies are provided occasions to meet up and discuss thematic opportunities about each other’s business environment and set the foundations for possible partnership collaborations.