- Vittorio Sandalli, Ambassador of Italy to Indonesia, gave the opening remarks.
- David E Sumual Presentation
- Indonesia and ASEAN: Opportunities for Indonesia in the era of AEC
- Global economic issues: Anticipating further FED rate hikes
- Indonesia’s recent economic development
- Investment outlook
Mr. David E Sumual gave an outlook on the Economic relations between Indonesia
and Italy, that, according to him, could be deepened based on complementary advantages. Italy is the destination of around ~10% of Indonesia’s exports to the EU.
- Open Discussion
All th epartecipants showed their interest in this topic through their questions.
IBAI thank the guest speaker, Mr. David E Sumual for the clear, relevant and interesting presentation.
IBAI thank for the participation: Mr. Edmund Tondobala, Head of International Banking Division at PT Bank Central Asia Tbk.