IBAI supporting a training event hosted by K&K Advocates and Pandya Astagina Institute with the topic "Implementation of Personal Data Protection in a Company”. This event held due to the enactment of the Law on Personal Data Protection which will be ratified by the Ministry of Communication and Informatics. This law expected to be enacted before the end of 2019. This event will be held at:
Date : 26-27 August 2019
Time : 09.00-17.00
Venue : Century Park Hotel Senayan
The speakers are:
1. Dr.Sinta Dewi S.H. LL.M (will be presenting in Indonesian language)
Indonesian leading academic on privacy from Padjadjaran University and Head of Cyber Law Center of Padjadjaran University
2. Professor Abu Bakar Munir
Personal Data Protection Expert from Malaysia
The materials will be given are:
Day 1 (Theory):
1. Why do we have to protect personal data?
2. Concept and principles of personal data protection.
3. Personal data owners right.
4. Current personal data protection and the Personal Data Protection bill.
Day 2 (Practice)
2. Best practice in handling personal data breach.
3. Practical aspect of International transfer of personal data.
4. Tips & tricks in implementing personal data protection in a company.
5. Exercise and role play.